Benefit Calculator and Claim

Benefit Calculator and Claim

You can use this form to apply for a Council Tax Reduction if you pay Council Tax to Fylde Borough Council.
You can also use this form to apply for Housing Benefit, if:

  • You pay rent in the area covered by Fylde Borough Council, and
  • You are a pensioner (and your partner if you have one is a pensioner), or
  • You (and your partner if you have one) receive Severe Disability Premium (SDP) and haven't received Universal Credit in the last 6 months, or
  • You live in a hostel, refuge, sheltered housing or a supported living complex.

The application is in two parts. The first is a calculator which can give you an idea of what you may be entitled to. The second part allows you to make a claim.

Start a new calculation/claim

Return to a calculation/claim you have saved

Welfare Reform

The welfare and benefits information outlined on our website may be affected by the Government's Welfare Reform Act 2012. If you are awarded Housing Benefit and are subject to the benefit cap, we will write to you and let you know. This means that the amount of Housing Benefit quoted in the calculation on this website may be reduced.